About Lambton Physiotherapy & Sports Medicine
Lambton Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine was formed in 2001 by partners Chris Norgard and Darren Glendenning. In 2006, the practice moved to its current location at 110 Elder Street, Lambton (Newcastle).
5 Physiotherapists with over 70 years of collective experience will attend to your rehabilitation requirements. Located in Lambton, we welcome patients from Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland and Port Stephens areas.
Our skilled practitioners will provide a comprehensive assessment, a diagnosis, a detailed explanation of findings and the latest evidence based "hands on" management techniques required so that you can resume your normal lifestyle as soon as possible. They will do this in a professional, ethical and responsible manner. Our physiotherapists have sound professional relationships with various Newcastle/Hunter specialists, coaches, trainers and colleagues to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach when required for a timely and effective result.
Here are some more compelling reasons:
We pride ourselves on a one-on-one, comprehensive "hands on" professional approach;
- We strive to identify and address the underlying cause of your problem;
- Access to the latest equipment, such as slow motion video analysis, to optimise treatment choice;
- Access to a fully equipped gymnasium for a comprehensive treatment approach with regards to exercise prescription;
- Staff willingness to teach and remain up-to-date within their field of expertise;
- Vast experience with injury prevention strategies;
- Community sport involvement;
- Easy parking, friendly staff and open extended hours.
Our friendly staff will strive to ensure your appointment exceeds your expectations.