About Lambton Physiotherapy & Sports Medicine
Chris Norgard and Will Littler are the directors and senior clinicians of Lambton Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine originally established in 2001 by Chris. In 2006, the practice grew into its current location at 110 Elder Street, Lambton (Newcastle) with 9 treatment rooms and a fully equipped gymnasium.
The clinic has 5 Physiotherapists with over 50 years of collective experience to help you with your pain, rehabilitation, to achieve your physical goals and prevent future injuries.
Reasons to choose Lambton Physiotherapy to assist you with your ailment:
- You will enjoy a one-on-one, comprehensive "hands on" professional approach that will reduce pain, manage injury rehabilitation and achieve your physical goals;
- Over 50 years of combined experience treating patients with up-to-date evidence-based practices;
- A fully equipped gymnasium to facilitate your recovery in a supervised environment;
- Convenient public parking at the front or private parking at the rear of the clinic;
- Two enclosed cubicles for greater privacy for more sensitive issues;
- Extended opening hours for your convenience.