About Lambton Physiotherapy & Sports Medicine
Chris Norgard and Will Littler are the directors and senior clinicians of Lambton Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine, established in 2001. In 2006 the practice expanded into its current location at 110 Elder Street, Lambton (Newcastle) with 9 treatment rooms and a fully equipped gymnasium.
Along with physiotherapy services the practice offers massage therapy and group exercise classes.
The clinic has 5 Physiotherapists with over 50 years of collective experience. Our physiotherapists are continuously updating their skills to ensure that we offer the latest evidence based treatment options. We want you to help you get the most out of life. We will listen to your needs and tailor a treatment program specific to your condition.
We are here to help you recover from your injury, reduce pain and stiffness, increase mobility , and prevent further injury.
Reasons to choose Lambton Physiotherapy :
- You will enjoy a one-on-one, comprehensive “hands on” caring, professional approach assisting you to achieve your physical goals;
- A local network of medical professionals to ensure you get the best treatment possible
- A fully equipped gymnasium to facilitate your recovery in a supervised environment;
- Convenient public parking at the front or private parking at the rear of the clinic;
- Two enclosed cubicles for greater privacy for more sensitive issues;
- Extended opening hours for your convenience.
- Experience in application of casts
- Range of mobility aids and braces in stock for immediate application